Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ayutthaya Field Trip: 24-25 January


Part of our group in Ayutthaya for our two-day field trip
For two days, in the middle of finals, our class traveled to Ayutthaya for a field trip.  It was our first big outing as a group, and we bonded quite a bit.  We saw the aftermaths of the flood water on the historical sites of Ayutthaya, where water levels were over 3 meters (aka 9 FEET!), we visited an industrial site that was also underwater, an elephant camp, and many other stops.  Naturally, the parts that were my favorites were the baby elephants, cows and puppies that we encountered along the adventure.

I attached a few pictures of our times together as a group.  I apologize for not being able to provide more detail – but my memory is failing me already having spent several weeks after this back in the library studying!

I never had to go far without finding a puppy!

Megumi and I getting our first-ever fish "massage."  It TICKLED!



Safe and I with our one month old baby elephant

Petting a very friendly cow


No comments:

Post a Comment